- What services does Mint 32 Dentistry offer?At Mint 32 Dentistry, we offer a comprehensive approach to your dental health. We have general dentistry offerings like cleanings and exams, fluoride treatments, and gum care. We also offer a full line of cosmetic procedures to improve your appearance. We have teeth whitening, dental veneers, Invisalign, and gummy smile treatment. In addition to our general and cosmetic offerings, we also have restorative options that will give you back the smile you have lost.
- Does the health of my mouth affect the health of my body?Greatly so! In fact, there is a direct link between chronic inflammation and infections in your mouth and a number of diseases. Those diseases include heart disease and diabetes. A healthy mouth can help improve your overall health as well. It doesn’t end there, however; a healthy body can also help you have a healthier mouth.
- What are my teeth replacement options?At Mint 32 Dentistry, we offer dental implants, dental bridges, and cosmetic dentures as effective tooth replacement options. Dental implants are able to offer you superior support and stability for either single or multiple tooth replacements. Dental bridges are available for those that need to fill a gap left in there smile by a lost tooth. Our cosmetic denture options are available as well. We offer traditional dentures and implant-secured dentures. No matter your tooth replacement need, Mint 32 Dentistry can help you.
- How do I know if I have sleep apnea?An at-home sleep study will be conducted to gather the needed data to diagnose whether you have sleep apnea. Once the data has been collected, we will send it out to a trusted sleep specialist we work with. They will analyze the sleep study and make a determination on your condition. If you are diagnosed with sleep apnea, Dr. Morton will sit down with you and work out a treatment plan to get you back on the road to restful nights of sleep.
- Does Mint 32 Dentistry accept dental insurance?While most of our patients have dental insurance, they choose to be seen at Mint 32 Dentistry because of the high quality of care and high level of service we provide. We are considered “out-of-network” with all dental insurance companies. This allows us to recommend and provide the best care, advanced materials and modern services available by highly experienced and trained professionals. Call our office at (770) 901-2719 to schedule your appointment. You can use our convenient online form to schedule your appointment as well.
Ability to pay is of deep concern to many dental patients. We share your concern and are prepared to offer you a number of payment options. We will discuss the payment plan best suited for you in privacy and assist you with all the arrangements.
As a courtesy, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you, but please note that we are not a participating provider for any insurance networks.
- Can I Do Anything About My Coffee-Stained Teeth?Absolutely. We don’t expect you to give up the daily grind, but we can make your smile look a whole lot better if it is marred by coffee-stained teeth! In fact, here at Mint 32 Dentistry we have two great Zoom! whitening options for you to choose from.
In-office: Our in-office treatment starts with us applying protective gel on your gums to prevent sensitivity and then putting the whitening solution into your custom-built trays. Your treatment will consist of several whitening sessions, each lasting roughly 15 minutes. Dr. Morton will apply new whitening solution in between sessions and use the WhiteSpeed light for optimal results.
At-home: You get to do this version around your own schedule. However: you will not have the ability to use the WhiteSpeed light at home. That said, your at-home treatment will still be far more effective than anything you can get over-the-counter.
Ready to take action? Call our Alpharetta, GA dentist’s office today at (770) 901-2719 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation!
- Are metal dental fillings my only option for treating cavities?Not at all! Dr. Morton is big on cosmetic dentistry solutions. As such, our Alpharetta, GA dentist’s office has a much better way to get the job done: with tooth-colored dental fillings. Here at Mint 32 Dentistry, we can place metal-free, composite fillings to repair your cavities without leaving any attention-grabbing evidence behind! Contact us now to learn more.
- Can Dr. Morton Help My Tobacco-Stained Teeth?Yes, he can definitely help with tobacco-stained teeth! But remember, if you have not yet put your nicotine habit behind you, you are putting your overall oral health at risk. That said, we can at least make your smile look more presentable in the meantime. In fact, here at Mint 32 Dentistry, we can hook you up with our amazing catch-all solution: dental veneers that are designed to cover up any stains, cracks, chips, and other visible damage. Aside from that, we also have a great professional teeth whitening solution that can be custom-crafted to fit your needs! Contact us now to find out more about Dr. Morton’s great cosmetic dentistry solutions in Alpharetta, GA!
- Does Your Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment Work For Adults?YES! Our Alpharetta, GA dentist’s office offers Invisalign because it is a great adult orthodontic treatment program! This method utilizes a series of clear, more or less invisible plastic aligners to address crooked, crowded or gapped teeth, without attracting any unwanted attention. Invisalign is perfect for boosting your oral health as well as the appearance of your smile. All you have to do is get in touch with Dr. Morton to schedule an orthodontic consultation and embark upon your journey of transformation!
- Is Mint 32 A Comprehensive Dentist’s Office?Yes! Dr. Morton offers the wide array of dental care you deserve, all in a comfortable spa-like environment. In fact, our Alpharetta, GA comprehensive dentist’s office provides everything from preventive dental exams and teeth cleanings to complex cosmetic makeovers. Our team also has the tools and the training to treat sleep apnea, and to help you restore your smile following tooth loss. To find out more, contact us today!
- What Does Preventive Dentistry Involve?Preventive dentistry is essentially a strategic plan for keeping your mouth healthy and your smile looking its best at every stage of life. At home you will be expected to do your part by brushing, flossing, and rinsing. And then you should plan on coming to see us in the office every six months, at least, so that we can further protect you with our professional teeth cleanings and comprehensive dental exams. That way we can stay on top of any emerging issues (like gum disease or oral cancer) and think about taking your prevention further with things like fluoride treatments, dental sealants, etc. You can contact us at any time to schedule your next preventive dentistry appointment in our Alpharetta, GA office!
- What Is Sleep Dentistry?Sleep dentistry is a realm of dental care that aims to provide patients with better rest, to deliver relief from pain, and to allow folks to feel healthier in general by addressing their sleep-related issues. In our Alpharetta, GA dentist’s office we can treat such problems as snoring/sleep apnea, teeth grinding/TMJ-trouble, and the like. All you have to do is contact us online to schedule your consultation with Dr. Morton so that you can get back to living an uninterrupted life!
- Will My Dental Insurance Cover My Next Checkup?Odds are, it will. You see, most dental insurance policies in the U.S. will actually cover up to two professional teeth cleanings and oral exams per calendar year. So, you will definitely want to take full advantage of that extra protection for your smile. That said, it is always better to check with us in advance than to be surprised when you get here. We’d be happy to verify your benefits when you contact our Alpharetta, GA dentist’s office to schedule your next preventive appointment with Dr. Morton!