Tooth bonding can give you the appearance you want with the minimally invasive method you need. Dr. Morton will fix your smile quickly and get your smile back to an attractive state in a single visit in Mint 32 Dentistry in Alpharetta, GA.
What Is Tooth Bonding?
Tooth bonding can be a very conservative option for many patients that are looking for either a small or a full smile improvement. Bonding allows us to use resins to shape and sculpt the teeth, change colors, and oftentimes we can do this without any reduction of tooth structure. This is also a very conservative approach to helping patients achieve the smile that they desire.
A good candidate for composite bonding is a patient who may have spaces between their teeth, chipped or broken teeth, and slightly rotated or malpositioned teeth. We're able to, by adding the composite bonding in there, we can change and correct a lot of those subtle deficiencies that a patient may have in their smile.
Bonding is a cosmetic and restorative treatment option. Composite resin materials are bonded directly onto the teeth. This both restores function and provides a more aesthetic appearance.
Bonding may be recommended for one or more of the following:
- To repair chipped or cracked teeth
- To improve discolored teeth
- To close gaps between teeth
- To lengthen one or more teeth
- To reshape one or more teeth
- To protect an exposed tooth root
- Call Mint 32 Dentistry in Alpharetta, GA office today at 770-901-2719 to schedule your appointment. You can use our online form as well to schedule your appointment.